Wednesday, January 6, 2010

To You

Dear you,


It's truly amazing how one conversation could change your mood.

An hour's worth of words to reconnect with something that makes you feel like yourself. Something that restores the value which you place on your being.

Thank You for allowing me to have that conversation. I know it wasn't easy for you.

I'm always here.

Love you.


x


Dear You,


Here's to that new found facet in our 'connection'. I like the ease that comes with it all. The lack of guilt. Embarrassment.

Most of all I like the simplicity.

See you soon.


x


Dear You,


Pretty sure you don't like this subject...but let's do a little mathematics.


You + Me = Chemistry.


You + Me = A strangely harmonious cacophony.


You = Inspiration. Laughter


My Life - You = Humdrum.


You > all your enemies


As cliche as it sounds... Don't ever let them get to you.


x


Dear You,


I'm sorry for all the things I've done.

Sorry for making you cry.

And keeping you up at night.

And slamming doors.

And scowling every time I see your face.

I'll say I'll try to change. I say that I know.

This time it's for real.

Love,

Carla Marie

1 comment: